Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 8 Lesson 18: Social Networking

Well, I set up a Facebook account for myself. I know I didn't HAVE to, but I've had a few friends asking when I would join them on Facebook so I figured I might as well. I thought it was quite confusing to use at first but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. I still don't have my profile quite the way I want it at the moment. I'm quite a private person and am unsure about giving out quite so much information. Even though I have a personal blog on another site, I set it so people couldn't see any more information other than my name.
I had quite a bit of fun searching for various friends. I ended up finding 3 of them so far and possibly a 4th. I sent them all messages. Maybe this will help us keep even better track of each other.
I also looked at my sister-in-law's MySpace profile. It is pretty cool. She has pictures of her kids scrolling across the bottom.

No comments: