Monday, August 11, 2008

Wellness #40: Fitness

I messed around with a few of the "calculators". (I'm supposed to live past my 97th birthday if cancer doesn't get me first. I also have a "healthy BMI and need the average amount of calories.) I wasn't all that interested in many of the other calculators. There wasn't enough of the directions to tell me exactly how they worked and I was depressed enough anyway.

I admit I'm not as good about exercising as I should be. My mother is a certified personal trainer. (I can use her for free.) I own a tredmill which I use but not as much as I should. It's been kind of hard to motivate myself in the mornings with my husband home all day. (It's hard to exercise with him on the couch eating his cereal.) I was able to exercise this morning and will most likely get myself going in earnest again on Thursday when he starts back at work.

No comments: