Monday, March 9, 2009

#45 Making a Video: An Overview

O.K. I have decided that I definitely do not like Animoto. It might be "easy" to use for some but I definitely do not see it. I was able to upload the pictures that I wanted to use and choose music. Then, when I pressed play, it did nothing... nothing! It didn't even try flipping through my pictures. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

I do like Windows Movie Maker. I'm sure it's a lot more challenging to use, but I think the options of adding video and pictures together as well as putting the music where I want it is a little more freeing. I have fun playing around with Windows Movie Maker as I add titles and credits. I have great plans for using it again in the future. I will not be returning to Animoto anytime soon.

No comments: