Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Consumer's How To # 44: How To & Make

I found these websites very interesting. Among my favorites was HowStuffWorks. I found it quite philisophical. One of the first articles I found was called "How Barack Obama Works". They also had one titled "Did a U.S. President Rewrite a Bible?" My favorite was "How the Grim Reaper Works."

I found WikiHow extremely helpful. I especially liked the article "How to Cat Proof Your Christmas Tree." http://www.wikihow.com/Cat-Proof-Your-Christmas-Tree We have 4 cats at home. Three of these cats just think the Christmas tree is a really cool place to hide; not a big deal. One cat, however, thinks the Christmas tree looks a lot like Mount Everest. We have to keep him locked up 24/7 during the Christmas season and it really bugs me. I think I will try the Bitter Apple spray the next time. I also like the idea of Orange peels around the Christmas tree. The problem is, our cats are very strange. We have one cat that doesn't like the smell of oranges but 2 that don't mind it. I can remember if the Christmas tree climbing cat hates citrus or not. I may have to try that next Christmas as well.

No comments: